Senior Living Services and Amenities
What would you rather be doing?
When you’re not the one who has to hassle with chores and maintenance, you have more freedom to pursue what satisfies your curiosity, feeds your soul and makes you happier. So we take care of all those tasks for you. Plus, with so many convenient on-site amenities, you don’t have to go somewhere else to get to the fun stuff — it’s all right here.
As a resident of a patio home or apartment, your monthly service fee covers the kinds of services and amenities that let you fill your calendar with the things you really would rather be doing.
“The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessentials.”
Lin Yutang, inventor & philosopher
- Flexible dining options and discretionary spending plan
- Integrated wellness program focused on seven dimensions of wellness
- Community programs and outings
- Weekly housekeeping
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Utilities, including expanded basic cable
- 24-hour safety staff and emergency response system
- Access to on-site full-service pharmacy
- Access to on-site Hanson Wellness Clinic
Available at an additional cost:
- Guest suites
- Personal laundry services
- Salon and barber services
- Casual and formal dining venues
- Private dining rooms for special occasions
- The Kimble Fitness and Therapeutic Center
- Arts and crafts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Library and reading room
- Elliott Chapel with interdenominational services
- Year-round greenhouse
- Convenience store
- Computer center
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- 40-acre campus with walking paths, formal gardens and fountains
Did you know, as a resident of Westminster Place, you’ll also have access to a full continuum of on-site care? If you’d like to know more, use the form on this page to contact us.