Senior Wellness Programs
Your Body. Your Mind. Your Spirit.
You haven’t stopped learning and growing. You still have places to go, things to do, people to meet. That’s why it’s so important to keep investing in your own well-being. And that’s why we have the Choices program. These classes, programs and opportunities are designed to nurture seven dimensions of wellness so you can take care of your whole self — and bring your best self to each day.
“Lifelong learning means you stay curious about everything and everybody.”
- Social — Build relationships through fun social events, outings, classes, activities and committees.
- Physical — Strengthen muscles, improve flexibility and balance, and increase endurance on your own, in a class, or with the help of a personal trainer.
- Intellectual — Feed your curiosity, take a class, attend a lecture, or take up a new hobby.
- Spiritual — Find purpose and peace through your choice of traditional religious services, yoga, meditation, tai chi, and plenty of green space to connect you with nature.
- Environmental — Learn how to take better care of the earth and keep Westminster Place a green community.
- Emotional — Explore your creativity, express yourself, and develop resilience through classes, support groups, pastoral care and more.
- Community — Make your world a better place by sharing your gifts and experience through volunteering both on and off campus.
Download our sample program calendar below to explore the many ways you can pursue wellness every day. Have more questions about the Choices program? Use the form on this page to get in touch.