Live 2023 Stress-Free at Lake Forest Place
What’s on your New Year’s resolutions list? Are you making progress toward accomplishing those goals? We all face different challenges throughout the aging process, but striving to achieve a worry-free lifestyle can be a realistic goal for any senior.
We can help. At Lake Forest Place, we’re constantly committed to living life to the fullest. It doesn’t matter what your needs are – they will be satisfied at a Life Plan Community like ours. If eliminating stress from your everyday life is a top goal of yours, then you’ve come to the right place.
Learn the ins and outs of a Life Plan Community, the benefits that come with it, and what we provide to residents to ensure easy living today and every day after.
What is a Life Plan Community?
The term “Life Plan Community,” also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), is a senior living community that provides a combination of lifestyle options and care services.
CCRCs offer independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, met with a wide variety of services and amenities for older adults.
At Lake Forest Place, residents pay a one-time entrance fee to move into independent living and an ongoing monthly fee to ensure on-site access to future care if needed. The monthly fee also covers residence expenses, dining, and all services, amenities, and community activities. The community also invites direct admissions to their higher levels of care, without having to pay the entrance fee.
Our Life Plan Community offers two different contract types that best meet residents’ budgets and lifestyle needs. Here, residents can choose between a Type A contract or a Type B contract. Here’s a quick overview:
- Type A (LifeCare) – Usually comes with an entrance fee and monthly fee to, essentially, pre-pay for guaranteed future healthcare services. This type of contract protects the resident from the constantly rising market rates of senior care so they can have predictable rates for life.
- Type B (Modified) – Usually comes with a lower entrance and monthly fee. Residents will be responsible for paying a predetermined cost of higher levels of care, if needed in the future. With this set rate, the Type B contract helps offset the rising market rates of long-term care. This contract is especially appealing to seniors who have long-term care insurance policies.
The major benefit of a Life Plan Community is that it helps seniors live an active lifestyle while feeling protected by the safety net of on-site healthcare services, if ever needed. This eliminates the financial and emotional stress of worrying about future costs. And that’s not all. Learn other life-enhancing benefits of moving to a Life Plan Community.
Why Lake Forest Place is a great fit for you
Senior living in Chicago has never been more fulfilling. With first-class amenities and services, on-site care, living options, and wellness programming, every aspect of worry-free living is covered.
You’ll never have to worry again about prioritizing worry-free living because our community makes it effortless. Here are some highlights of Lake Forest Place that will help you turn your retirement dreams into reality.
- Fitness center with pool and group exercise classes
- Private and social dining rooms with menu offerings that satisfy every taste
- Full-service beauty salon, barbershop, and spa
- On-site Hamilton marketplace
- Woodworking shop
- Arts and crafts studio
- On-site bank
- Card and game room
- 60 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds filled with walking paths, community gardens, wetlands for fishing, a dog park, and a bird sanctuary
- Weekly housekeeping
- Indoor and outdoor home maintenance
- Utilities included
- Scheduled transportation
- 24/7 security and support staff
- Personal laundry services
- Wellness, cultural, social and educational programs
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Skilled nursing
- Respite care (a great way to try out senior living before making a long-term commitment)
Now that we’ve laid the groundwork for you, we hope you’ll soon realize how easy it will be to commit to worry-free senior living. What aspect of everyday living will you look forward to most?
Discover stress-free living in Lake Forest, IL
Presbyterian Homes Lake Forest Place is the perfect choice for senior living near the city of Chicago. Our lifestyle options make each day worry-free, accompanied by first-class services and amenities. Take a virtual tour and connect with us to learn everything our Life Plan Community has to offer.