Local Attractions – Lake Forest Place
The city is along the shore of Lake Michigan and is a part of the Chicago metropolitan area and the North Shore.
1. Market Square in the heart of the city
2. Shops, Restaurants and Bookstores
3. Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve.
4. Elawa Farm
5. Middlefork Savanna Forest Preserve
1. Onwentsia Club
2. Knollwood Club
3. Conway Farms Golf Club
4. The Winter Club of Lake Forest
5. Lake Forest Club
1. Lake Forest College and Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
2. The Music Institute of Chicago, Lake Forest Campus
3. Gorton Community Center
4. Citadel Theatre
5. Dickinson Hall
6. The History Center of Lake Forest-Lake Bluff
7. National Museum of the American Sailor
8. Lake Forest Parks & Recreation – Sailing, Live Music, Golf, Fitness and More!
1. Deer Path Inn – A landmark on Chicago’s North Shore. Known for its iconic architecture and legendary reputation for personal service.
2. The Forester Hotel – A boutique-inspired offering from Hyatt Place.
1. Sunset Corners Shopping Mall – A neighborhood supermarket dedicated to providing the finest customer service.
2. Heinen’s Grocery Store – A premier grocery store chain noted for its quality products and outstanding customer service.
1. Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital