Things to do in Evanston, IL.
Local Attractions – Ten Twenty Grove
Ten Twenty Grove puts you close to everything there is to do in Evanston, IL. From dining and shopping to healthcare and cultural opportunities, there’s something new to do each day and plenty of options to fit your preferences. Whether you’re walking or driving, check out just a few of the many activities and outings our residents enjoy.
- Alcove Evanston
- Koi Fine Asian Cuisine & Lounge
- The Barn Steakhouse
- Peckish Pig
- Found Kitchen and Social House
Hospitals and Healthcare
- NorthShore Evanston Hospital
- Amita Health Saint Francis Hospital Evanston
- Northwestern Medicine
- Ascension Saint Francis Hospital
Recreation, Museums and Shopping
- Halim Time & Glass Museum
- Block Museum of Art & Pick-Stagier Concert Hall
- Northwestern University
- Dawes Park
- Evanston History Center
- Merrick Rose Garden
- Lee St. and Clark St. beaches
- Grosse Point Lighthouse at Central Street Beach
- Davis Street Shops & Restaurants
- Westfield Old Orchard Shopping Center
- Northlight Theatre
- American Toby Jug Museum
- Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
- Welsh-Ryan Arena
- Ryan Field
- Frances Willard House Museum
- O’Hare International Airport
- Midway International Airport
Golf Courses and Golf Clubs
- Evanston Golf Club, Skokie, IL
- Canal Shores Golf Course, Evanston, IL
- Weber Park Golf Course, Skokie, IL
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods Market
The perfect location in downtown Evanston, IL.
Would you like to know more about the opportunities our prime location provides? Situated in the Chicago area, close to Lake Michigan and a range of performing arts and music venues, art museums, sports arenas, and more, you’ll find endless ways to enjoy each day. And, with access to our sister community, Westminster Place, you can enjoy even more with scheduled programs, activities and outings.
Catch the spirit of all that’s possible.
Schedule a visit to learn more or to experience our lifestyle for yourself.